The class turned out wonderfully! We ended up with 5 people at the class and 3 people who purchased their kits and will be making the Candy Bucket this week! I have a couple of more kits that will be available at a first come first serve basis! The Kit will be $45 + S&H. This will include the sides being cut for you and Zutter punched! Let me know if you are interested!
With Halloween just around the corner, what better thing to make than a Trick Or Treat Candy Bucket! This project is a scaled down verion of my Original Trick Or Treat Candy Bucket! The Original Bucket had 108 Full Size Candy Bars, 5 1/2 Pounds of Tootsie Roll Mixed candy and about 40 plasic bags in the bottom of the Bucket to make it look full! It also had over 20 rolls of Halloween Ribbon used to tie it together! I thought that scaling the project down would make it affordable for everyone to make!
This class is being offered this Saturday from 10am to 2pm on the 4th at Simply Scrapbooks in Augusta Georgia! The store number is 706-210-2900 if you want to join in the fun. The cost is $30.00 and includes the majority of the materials that you will need. The items that you will need to purchase are 5 full size rolls of 3/8 inch Grosgrain ribbon in the colors of Purple, Green, Orange, Black and Yellow. The supplies that you will need to bring are as follows:
- a self healing mat
- an Exacto knife (I like the Finger tip knife by Fiskars)
- a pair of Micro tipped scissors
- Tombow Aqua Mono Adhesive Glue
- a size F metal crochet hook
- a Black Pigma Micron 01 pen
- a white Ranger Inkabitilies Pen or Uniball Signo White pen
- Zutter Bind it all (OPTIONAL) The Bind it all is NOT required, they will be provided for use at the class!