I am having way too much fun creating recipe layouts! Here is another one. Mr. Potato Head Baked Potatoes! Watch out Mr. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head in on the war path! Be sure to check back later this week for the Ring Tum Ditty Baked Potato Topping! YUM!
This layout was created using the Cricut Expression, the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge and the Feeling Groovy Cricut Cartridge. If you haven't added these to your Cricut Cartridge library be sure to!
Mr. Potato Head Baked Potatoes! Watch out Mr. Potato Head, stay on Mrs. Potato Heads good side!
Close Up of Mrs. Potato Head
1 large Idaho potato per person, plus a few extras
Bacon, fried crisp, drained, and crumbled
Ring Tum Ditty (See Mr. Potato Head)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Scrub the potatoes and pat dry.
- Rub the skin with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Pierce the skin of the potato in several places with the tines of a fork.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the sides are soft when pressed.
I LOVE COMMENTS! :-)