Here is the promised Ring Tum Ditty Baked Potato Topping Recipe. Be sure to try this out and let me know if you love it as much as I do!
I used the Cricut Expression, the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge and the Feeling Groovy Cricut Cartridge. I have to say...I really love both of these Cartridges!
Ring Tum Ditty Baked Potato Topping
Close up of Mr. Potato Head
12 ounces bacon, chopped
2 cups chopped onions
2 (15-ounce) cans whole tomatoes, drained, juice reserved
1 (16-ounce) can whole kernel corn
Salt and pepper
3 cups (3/4 pound) grated extra-sharp Cheddar
4 to 6 baking potatoes, baked
Butter, for topping
- Saute bacon and onions together in a heavy pot over medium heat until bacon is crisp and onion is translucent.
- Drain off the fat and discard.
- Add reserved tomato juice to pot and then squish the tomatoes through your fingers into the pot.
- Add corn, thyme, and salt and pepper, to taste, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Halve potatoes lengthwise and then spoon the Ring Tum Ditty over potatoes.
- Dot with butter, if desired, and wait for the complements.
I LOVE COMMENTS! :-)