Today is my Day 18 of the 30 Days of Creativity and I decided to do another recipe! This time it is Bewitching Gooey Bars. They are sooOOooOOoo Yummy! Be sure to try this recipe out! They are so easy to make too! The recipe is listed below all of the photo!
I used the Cricut, the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge, The Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge, The Feelin' Groovy Cricut Cartridge, The 3 Birds On Parade Cricut Cartridge and The Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge.
Bewitching Gooey Bars Recipe Layout!
A Close Up of the Little Witch Riding On The Broom!
Here is the Recipe for those of you who cannot read the photo above!
1 ½ Sticks Margarine (NOT BUTTER!)
1 Box Brown Sugar (2 Cups)
2 Cups Self Rising Flour (You cannot use all-purpose)
2 teaspoons Vanilla
1 Cup Chocolate Chips or Nuts
1. Pre-heat Oven to 325 Degrees.
2. Melt Margarine over medium heat in a large pot.
3. Remove from heat and add Brown Sugar and Self-Rising Flour and mix well.
4. Stir in the Eggs and Vanilla and pour into a jelly roll pan and spread out evenly.
5. Sprinkle the Top of the mixture with Chocolate Chips.
6. Bake at 325 Degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top has all fallen.
7. Makes 24 Bars of Chewy Goodness! Enjoy!