Complete Instructions will be posted by noon today! Be sure to check back to get them. I am having some problems with Mediafire and am trying to get the problems resolved! Thanks for your understanding! Merry Christmas!
I am still having problems with Mediafire so here are the instructions for the Reindeer tea. If I can get the file to download, I will post the file you can just print off! Until then...
Reindeer Tea Drink Mix
• ¾ Cup Sweetened Instant Tea Mix
• 18 oz. Tang Drink Mix
• 1 Cup Sweetened Lemonade Mix
• 2 ¼ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
• ½ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
• 1 tsp. Ground Cloves
• 1 Bag Cinnamon Red Hots Candy
1. In a large Bowl, mix together all ingredients except Cinnamon Red Hots.
2. Once the mixture is well blended, stir in the Cinnamon Red Hots.
3. Pour into clean dry canning jars and store at temperature.
4. To serve stir 1 ½ heaping teaspoons into and 8 oz mug of boiling water and enjoy!
It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here in the South! We have been having hard frosts and I have been enjoying curling up with a good book and a mug yummy goodness...Reindeer Tea! I make dozens of bottles of it every year for my husbands employees and our friends.
Once you start making it on your own it is sure to become the start to a new holiday tradition in your family like it is in mine!